SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Chelsea + Bryan: Engaged.

I've known Chelsea forever.
We used to talk about our future weddings and plan them.
All that missing: the dream boy.
 
But not anymore!
Chelsea has met her dream boy.
And he proposed...
And she, of course, said yes.
 
I desperately wanted to take some photos of the happy couple, so thanks Chelsea and Bryan for indulging me.
 
I had a great time with y'all...even though the park was packed and getting our shots proved a bit challenging!
 
 
 
 
 
















2 comments :

  1. it was a day full o funsies! thanks for being a part of part 1 (engagement). now on to part two... wedding! but you get to be in FRONT of the camera this time xoxox chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love you friend! And am so ready for y'all's big day :)

    ReplyDelete