SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Drew & Elizabeth: The Wedding

I have previously mentioned my twin brother. Well he tied the knot. Him and his wife--still can't believe they're married!-- had a small family wedding out the church that we grew up in.
It was a sweet little ceremony. But let's be honest, I did come for them, but I more came to see my niece and nephew, aka the cutest kids ever. No, seriously, they are pretty darn cute.

About two weeks after their wedding, I went back to visit them and completely forgot that they had gotten married. I had gotten used to seeing the rings of her fingers since they were engaged for a while prior to the wedding, but I was slightly taken aback by seeing the ring on my brothers finger!!

I hate that don't live near near my brother and his family (especially the kids!), but I make it a point to get down there and visit them as much as possible.


Enjoy the few pics from their wedding!
















Post a Comment