SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 20, 2018

Mr. + Mrs. Garcia | Mississippi Wedding Photographer


Remember these cuties?
They became husband and wife last weekend!!


Saint Elizabeth Catholic Church made the perfect spot for Joe and Alondra's wedding. Catholic churches are some of the most beautiful churches; and this one did not disappoint. I am not Catholic, so all of their practices and traditions are foreign to me, but that much more beautiful.

The most beautiful part of the ceremony? It was in Spanish. And stunningly so. My college Spanish failed me bit, thank you Mississippi State, but I got the general idea. Joe and Alondria were surrounded by their family and closest friends and decided to commit their lives to each other; in front of those family and friends and God.

It was perfect.

Mr. and Mrs. Garcia, enjoy your preview!



Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Garcia!
If you're getting married, or just want some bomb photos; HOLLA


www.skeltonphotographie.net 

Post a Comment