SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Eaton | Motherhood Session | Mississippi Family Photographer

These motherhood sessions are giving my life. I'm not going to lie, this season of life has been hard. I'll share more of that when I'm ready, but it's sessions like these give me new breath. They fill me with joy and happiness; and make the hard times that much sweeter.

This mama worked so hard to get this baby here. She's very open with her journey to motherhood and never doubted Him or His timing in her struggle. Now she's a mother to the most beautiful little girl in the world who has no idea how much she's loved.

I hope, one day in the future, she will look back at these; and not see the imperfections, but see the love that her mother had for her and will continue to have for her.

Enjoy this motherhood session y'all. And remember, I'm booking motherhood sessions for the entire months of April and May.

If you want real, authentic, motherhood images of you and your children, use THIS LINK


Post a Comment