SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 19, 2018

Mr. & Mrs. Carlisle | Mississippi Wedding Photographer

Y'all, I don't even know where to begin when it comes to describing Wes and Janie Ann's wedding day.

It was crazy and chaotic and beautiful. Things were misplaced, bridesmaids were in car accidents, ties didn't fit, cakes delivered weren't the ones promised; spray tans went awry. Yeah, it was CRAZY.

Of course, all weddings are crazy, things always go a bit haywire, but these two took it in stride and enjoyed their wedding day. And I am so thankful to have been a part of it.

Wes and Janie Ann, THANK YOU! Thanks for letting me tag along and document the crazy. I had a blast with y'all. Soak up newlywed life; it's the best!!

Venue: The Thompson House
Catering: Jo's Personal Touch








If you or someone you know is getting married; holla! You can view more of my work at skeltonphotographie.net

I look forward to hearing from you!

Janie Ann and Wes, CONGRATS AGAIN!!

Post a Comment