SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Lance +Danielle | Mississippi Photographer | In Home Lifestyle Session

I've known Lance and Danielle for over 10 years. And I don't even care if that makes me feel old. Even though I've known them for years, we have never been in the same state at the same time. When we were in Tennessee, they were in Mississippi. When we moved back to Mississippi, they moved to Pennsylvania. Well, finally, after YEARS, they moved to Mississippi. And the Skelton's are excited about it!

We've been talking about this shoot for as long as I can remember. And it finally came to fruition. And it turned out just as I had hoped.

If you're wanting a good picture of a marriage, this is it. They've been married for almost 8 years, but still act like newlyweds. They giggle at each other, with each other, and love overflows. And while their December wedding back in 2009 was beautiful, their marriage is even more beautiful. They support each other, build each other up, and love one another endlessly.

Lance and Danielle, thank you for letting me in your home.

I look forward to more sessions in our future!


If you are interested in an in home session, now is the time to book. I've decided to extend the discount 12/31/17. Email me!!!

Also, there may or may not be bourbon in those coffee mugs.

Post a Comment