SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas Cookie Cooking 2017 | Not the Mother I Intended to Be

Even before I became a mother, I had this simple, naive notion that I would be one of those Pinterest  moms. You know the ones. The ones who have their shit together. Their kids always look cute, she always looks put together, and wears a size 4. And somehow manages to nail every single thing she does.

She signs up for bake sales, and church functions, and volunteers with other kids, because being around her own kids just isn't enough.

Yeah.

Since actually becoming a mother, I realize all of the above is bull, and I'm okay with it. I'm still learning the type of parent I want to be, but I know one thing; these boys of mine have fun, and a lot of it. So maybe I am doing something right.

The great cookie cooking of Christmas 2017 presented by the Skelton boys; Henry and Shepherd James.

Merry Christmas all!



Post a Comment