SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 19, 2017

Mr. + Mrs. Burns | Mississippi Wedding Photographer


Remember these cuties, Jeanne and Trent?

They were married last week at the Cedars in Jackson, Mississippi. Talk about a charming venue! It was a little oasis of cedars tucked into the middle of a bustling city. I cannot wait to go back!

Every time I talked to Jeanne about their wedding, she described it as a small backyard wedding. When I arrived at the venue, I wasn't disappointed! She had it set up like a backyard barbeque, a formal backyard barbeque, something I've never seen before but am dying to see again!

They said their i-do's at 5:00 in the evening under an amazing draped alter adorned with the most beautiful florals. 

We were able to get the majority of their formal portraits done before the ceremony and this meant they could spend the rest of the evening dancing the night away surrounded by their wonderful friends and family.

Jeanne and Trent, y'all are surrounded by love. Parents, step parents, cousins, step siblings; I cannot count how many people love and cherish y'all and cannot wait to watch the both of you grow in your new roles as husband and wife. 

From the bottom of my heart, thank you both for letting me spend the day with you.

Jeanne, just because the wedding is over doesn't mean you can't text me anymore! 😀

Enjoy!





Post a Comment