SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Norman...the Shaved Wonder.

 Last week, Norman had an appointment at the vet for all the usual stuff: shots, heartworm medicine, and everything in between. While at this appointment,  my dear sweet husband asked the vet, "can we shave him? I'm sick of the hair EVERYWHERE." The vet, without missing a beat, "hell yeah we can shave him! I have a Great Dane and a Bloodhound and we shave them all the time."

Well, yesterday was the day that Norman got shaved. I was at work. Tay dropped him off. Tay said that Norman turned into a pitiful pup when the big ole vet tech walked out. Like a 150 pound brick wall - standing firm and refusing to move. Stonewall Norman.

The call came in. Tay went to pick him up. Norman was mad at us, but happy to be free of so much hair! And I, of course, saw this as a photo opportunity. Come on Norman, let's go to the backyard and let mama take some pictures of you!




Hiding behind the monkey grass.
Do you think he knows we can see him?


Flop, floppy ears.


Since we live right outside of Memphis, TN and it's Elvis week, this is Norman doing his best Elvis lip. It actually looks like Norman may have had a mild stroke! Either way, we love ole Norm, as long as he doesn't pick up the habits of Elvis. Peanut butter and banana sandwiches can be lethal :)




If you think mastiffs are beautiful and majestic as I do and have any questions regarding them, let me know! I'd be happy to answer/help.

Post a Comment