SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Post about Family

After the Hawkins nuptials on Saturday, I drove a little bit further South to Silver City to photograph the McCarty family.
Also known as my twin brother and his family.
I love my daddy.
I love my husband.
But I love my twin the most.
Is that wrong?
We've basically been together since, well, way before either of us can remember.
So I don't think it's wrong.

And for those folks who say that a fraternal twin is just like any other sibling is wrong. They are obviously NOT a fraternal twin. He's the man I love most in the world.
Spending time with Drew (the twin) is easy.
I've seen the way other boy/girl fraternal twins act.
And I think they would agree with me.

A fraternal twin is NOT like any other sibling.
They are your partner, your buddy, your best friend from day one.

:)

 






Post a Comment