SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Updates Galore!

Things are a happening!
Personally and professionally.
And it's amazing!
 
Number one thing that's a happening:
I got the promotion at my real job that I've been working towards getting for a few months now!
It means more money, ACTUAL benefits, and finally, an office!
Oh happy day :)
 
That's right folks; I'm now the full-time Career-Technical Education (CTE) Counselor at Mid-South Community College. And that excites me. It means that maybe, just maybe, we can cut back on Tay's loan amounts and actually live instead of just surviving...oh thank the Lord!
 
Number two thing that's a happening:
A former client contacted me and asked my permission to use her photos to be submitted to Mississippi Magazine: The Wedding Register.
How/Who could say no to that?
I graciously replied back within milliseconds and gave my approval.
 
For the future, if you want to submit your photos to a magazine (or anything) do it!
But please let me know and always give credit where credit is due.
 
Now, to enjoy the next couple days off.
Monday I start back at the real job and weddings are back in swing next weekend! 
 
The time off has been nice.
But it's time to start working again!

Post a Comment