SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Ring

I'm a details girl.
I enjoy weddings for all the obvious reasons, but I really really enjoy all the details.
The little things that make this wedding different from that wedding.
As a photographer, sometimes it is difficult to continually change your ideas (photos) so that every client has different photos.

Once your weekends start filling up with weddings, you have your go-to photo poses and how to shoot the cake shot and everything in between. There is nothing wrong with a method that you know works, but always try to push a little harder and come up with something different.

This is was my different.
And I love it. 

This photo was the first time I was able to get the bride's ring to fit perfectly within the groom's ring.
Oh happy day!
Now, where to take the photo.
Huge Bible at the front of the church, check.
Then to edit.
Black and white?
Lots of color?
Or a matte color effect?
I think the matte color works in this instance.
It makes the photo look old, i.e. timeless.
That's what I'm all about.

Post a Comment