SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 29, 2013

Busy Week

It has been such a busy week.
And due to that (and the lack of internet) the blog has not been updated.

Last week, Monday thru Wednesday, I was in Little Rock, Arkansas, for a conference on advising college students. I arrived home late Wednesday, worked all day Thursday, and then Friday picked up a U-Haul, and the Tater and I (plus some of his friends from school) packed up our house and moved.

I'm so over moving.
Hopefully, this will continue to be our home while he finishes up his DNP.

After a hellish moving day, our new home was a disaster area.
Boxes piled to the ceiling, not knowing where anything was.

What's a girl to do?
Organize her home?
Nope. I had to get up early the next day and head to West Point to photograph a wedding.
A fun and exciting wedding, but still no time for turning the house into a home.

So Sunday, the day of rest I'd so been looking forward to turned into the day of building bookshelves, cleaning, organizing, and reorganizing our new home.

I'll give the house tour once it's all complete.
We are more than half way there!
And to Daniel and Darcy, I should have Internet soon and can post a preview of your wedding photos...again thank you random neighbor for not locking your wifi!


Post a Comment