SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The End

No.
Not the end, the end.
Just the end of my sabbatical. 
Since my two week sabbatical from my real job has officially ended this week, so does my two week photography sabbatical.
 
Way back in February, I traveled back to my Alma Mater, Mississippi State University, for a super fun engagement shoot. I loved being back on that campus and enjoyed every minute shooting the sweet couple -the couple whose wedding weekend is finally (almost) here!!
I know that if I'm this excited, they must be bursting at the seams!
 
I'm always thrilled, honored, blessed (you get the picture) to photograph couples exchanging vows - it never gets dull - especially seeing them tear up at the mere site of each other, but for this wedding weekend - I'm extra excited! 

The bride is a devout fan of Pinterest (seriously, how did so many of us get married without it!) and I'm looking forward to seeing all of her personal touches.
Check out the original post here:

I love brides that actually have a hand in the decoration, instead of just directing folks!
When I got married, I planned every little detail (with help of course) and the morning of the wedding, I was at the venue setting up pumpkins and other decor. Enough about me, back to the do-it-yourself brides!

By handling things yourself, you can save a lot of money - who doesn't want to do that - but, it makes the day that much more special.

I did a wedding earlier this year and it was as homemade as they came - and quite possibly the most beautiful wedding I'd ever seen!
To see that post, click here:

Now I really can't wait for this weekend's wedding!

Post a Comment