SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Waterfall Sessions | Mississippi Photographer | Arkansas Photographer

Good morning my lovelies!

This warm weather has me itching, dreaming, praying for Spring and the sweet scents of blooming flowers and rolling hills of green. Anyone else?

Before those HORRIBLE Mississippi temperatures creep up into the 100s and make being outside unbearable, I'm dying to get out of the house and shoot some amazing sessions.

All that to say this, I'm offering waterfall sessions THIS JUNE!
These sessions are for couples; dating, engaged, married, it doesn't matter. Any couple in love.
If you are interested in a waterfall session, please let me know.
There is travel required (we can jam out on the way!), as well as hiking. But I can guarantee it will be worth it.

As a disclaimer, you will get wet! Please have your dry cleaner on standby if you're worried about ruining your clothes or buy an old dress and let's have some fun!

**Session will include 50 minimum images on a custom USB and an online gallery to share with friends and family. **

Post a Comment