SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Year in Review | Mississippi Wedding & Portrait Photographer

2017.
140 sessions.
22 weddings.

Those sessions were full of love, laughter, and compassion. Mother's, father's, becoming parents, becoming husband and wife, the in between; the real life.

2017 was the year I found myself. My work evolved. I started shooting what I wanted, where I wanted. And I fell in love with my job and my clients all over again.

2017 you were amazing; here's to an even better 2018!

Enjoy the Skelton Photographie year in review:





To my past clients, thank you. Thank you for trusting me with your babies, your families, your weddings, your love story. Thank you for trusting me with your memories.

To my future clients, I look forward to working with you and documenting your life, your love, your crazy, your everything.

BRING IT 2018!!

Post a Comment