SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 16, 2017

One on One Mentorship


I've been teaching intro to photography classes for 2 years now, and I will continue to teach them. But, I feel that a one on one scenario is a much better space for learning, growing, and cultivating; with that being said, I'm excited to announce I am now offering one on one mentorships. This is for all you mamas, daddys, grandparents who want to learn how to take extraordinary photos of your family. How to bend the light in your favor. How to cultivate a connection. How to let your kids be kids and document them. Get away from the 'cheese' and let things happen organically.

If this is something that you are interested in, email me at skeltonphotographie@yahoo.com or make an old fashioned phone call. I'd love to talk to you. And learn about you. And understand why photography is important to you.



If any of the above images speak to you, let me know. If you're looking to get authentic, organic, REAL images of your children, grandchildren, call me. I want you to get these types of images of your family.

Post a Comment