SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Henry Wallace Skelton | 2 Years Old

I think back to exactly two years ago today. The day that my life was no longer about me or my husband, but started to revolve around the smallest, cutest little dude I just met.

At 9:11 PM, after twenty minutes of pushing, and halfway through an episode of the Big Bang Theory, my first blessing was born. And he was perfect.

Now? He's a crazy opinionated ass of a toddler, but he's mine. He's all mine. He may look like his daddy, but he acts like his mama and that's something that I'm not quite prepared for just yet!

His favorite things are his bubbie Shep, his Norman, choo choos, balls, and shoes.
His favorite food is mac and cheese. His favorite song is the Wheels on the Bus.

If you hand him something, he will immediately say 'tanks.'

He loves water and mud and water hoses. He thinks pools and popsicles are the bees knees.

He's wearing 2T and 3T and size 5 diapers. He can tell me when he uses the bathroom, but isn't ready for potty training and we are not forcing the issue. My house already smells enough like pee, I don't need it hiding in every corner!

He's a hugger when he wants to be. He loves watching his minions, and loves trying to ride Norman like a horse.

Let's induce all the mama tears now...here's a look back at the past 2 years.



We had Henry's 2nd birthday party on his actual birthday and invited all of daycare friends, everyone had so much fun! And instead of gifts, we had people bring bags of dog food to donate to our local animal shelter; everything was a perfect success!



Happy 2nd birthday my baby bird. Mama, daddy, Sheppy, and Norman love you!!

Post a Comment