SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 26, 2017

Mr. + Mrs. Morgan | Mississippi Wedding Photographer

Emma Kate and Matt said their wedding vows under a canopy of trees surrounded by family at the home she grew up in. Everything was simple and perfect and beautiful. The day was relaxed and calm. The weather was perfect. The company was friendly, pleasant, and welcoming.

This wedding was probably one of the easiest I've ever shot/attended.
The venue, the food, the guests, y'all, it was all amazing. The only problem I had all day was when it was time to leave, I had to back down a small turn road and pray I didn't run over any crops! Man, you cannot beat the Delta. Hands down, best place for a wedding, ever.

Congrats, Emma Kate and Matt!
I know Kalamazoo welcomed the Morgan's with open arms!


Post a Comment