SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Darnell Family | Mississippi Family Photographer | Lake Washington

**Not responsible for the baby fever you'll feel after reading/seeing this!**

I first met Emily and Davis when I shot their maternity photos last year. Sweet Emma was due in a few weeks and it was time to document the gorgeous belly.


 I was pregnant with baby Shepherd at the time, so Emily and I bonded so easily...a year later, here we are. Emma is here and perfect and crazy cute and Emily and I consider ourselves friends. It's such an amazing thing when clients become friends, I am beyond lucky.

Emily and Davis literally closed on their new home the day before our session, and it turned out to be the perfect location; willow trees, the lake, the late afternoon glow. I see these photos adorning their walls for years to come; when Emma gets older, when they decide to welcome a new baby, they will have these images made on their new property proudly displayed in their home. What an honor that is for me, and what a blessing it is for them to have a new home and plenty of artwork options 😀
God's timing is perfect.
 To see their full gallery, click HERE

Post a Comment