SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 16, 2017

Chelsea + Hannah | Motherhood Session | Mississippi Family Photographer




Motherhood is such a wonderful thing. An all encompassing, exhausting, wonderful thing. We all know the saying, "the days are long, but the years are short," and nothing makes that come to life like having a baby. I remember the phone call from Chelsea "we're pregnant!" And it really seems like yesterday that sweet Hannah arrived, but alas, it's been almost 8 months. Time is a crazy concept. It's also a thief, which is why these motherhood sessions are dear to my heart. I'd hate to look back at my life as a parent and not have photos of me and my children. They are my biggest accomplishment, as any mother would agree.

Navigating a similar path with a dear friend is one of the biggest blessing in life. You have someone who has been there and done that, someone to vent to, someone to get advice from. It's just nice. Friendship is grand, but mamas who are friends with kids around the same age is too precious. Sharing experiences, dealing with the same struggles; it all seems easier when someone is walking that path with you.

Chelsea, you're an amazing mother.

Hannah, you're a beautiful baby with the best expressions.



Post a Comment