SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Chelsea + Aaron | Engaged | Mississippi Delta Engagement Photographer


These two cuties wedding day is rapidly approaching, and I couldn't be any happier about it. I've known Chelsea for a long time; her brother and my husband were buds 'back in the day' and still maintain that friendship today. I even shot Chelsea's older sisters wedding; I'm so happy that the whole family trusts me to capture their weddings. What an honor!

Chelsea was so worried that her and Aaron were being awkward and that the photos wouldn't turn out...my advice to any of you brides out there who may think you're too awkward? Find someone who doesn't mind being awkward with you; when the two of you are together, in the moment, the awkwardness slips away and love shines through. And then the fun begins.

Chelsea and Aaron, congrats on your engagement, I cannot wait for wedding day!

Post a Comment