SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Baby Krislyn | Fresh Baby Session | Flowood, Mississippi




 😍😍😍Y'all, this is sweet Krislyn 😍😍😍
Isn't she beautiful? Those cheeks! Those eyes! That huge bow!
This is perfection in human form. Krislyn, you are beyond amazing. You are so loved. You have the best parents around and the sweetest, most caring big brother around. You don't stand a chance girlfriend, you are going to be spoiled. And you deserve it.

These hospital sessions are quickly becoming my favorite sessions to shoot. I adore shooting families, but shooting families the day the family expands...bestill my heart. I love watching families grow. I love fresh new babies. I love the way they smell. The way they curl into you chest and snuggle down real deep.

Lord help me.



A few days after our fresh baby session, I was invited into their home to document their new life with little Krislyn.

Kristy and Matthew (and babies) thank you all for letting me into your home, treating me like I was part of the family, and trusting me to capture this special time in all of your lives. Your family is beyond beautiful. I know it's crazy and scary and hard sometimes, but it's so worth it. Snuggle those sweet little ones for me!




Post a Comment