SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 27, 2016

20 Weeks {Tater Baby 2.0}

Here's to the halfway point! But, if 2.0 is anything like my Henry Wallace, then we aren't quite to the halfway point yet...we shall see.

So far, this pregnancy is still moving along smoothly. Of course I have those general complaints:  I have to pee ALL THE TIME, sciatic pain is a pain in the ass (literally), and heartburn. But, I think I said this when I was pregnant with Henry so I will say it again...I am blessed to be in this situation, and will not complain. I am lucky to have a healthy 7 month old and be pregnant again with our 2.0, so I will not complain (I will to Tay, but let's be honest, he doesn't listen half the time anyway!)

This baby is moving around like crazy. All the time. I love the kicks and twirls and constant movement. It makes the heartburn and constant need to pee all worth it. Being pregnant for the 2nd time is amazing! With Henry, I don't remember feeling kicks (or I couldn't distinguish them from gas) till about 20-22 weeks, but with this one, I felt my first kick at 15 weeks 4 days and it was great. Daddy still can't feel them yet, but I lay in bed at night with my hand on my belly...just in case 2.0 does a super firm kick!

We won't get any more ultrasounds unless there's a medical need for it, so I guess we won't be seeing our baby boy or girl until July! I don't want to wish time away because I genuinely enjoy being pregnant and relish all the weirdness that comes with it, but we are ready to see this baby and find out if we will have to buy some pink or just stick with our current boy stuff.

Baby is currently due on Henry's 1st birthday, but he/she has been measuring a bit larger so only time will tell!




Post a Comment