SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Tater Baby 2.0 - 9 Weeks

Tater Baby 2.0 is officially 9 weeks gestation! The horrible "morning sickness" is starting to subside (a bit) before it'll come back full force in the third trimester.

So far, this pregnancy is moving along smoothly and reminds me of being pregnant with Henry Wallace...the perk of being pregnant again so soon after having one...I can remember ALL THE DETAILS.

I deal with heartburn on daily basis and am utterly exhausted during the day but fight insomnia and constant bathroom breaks all throughout the night, not to mention waking up with little man IF he wakes up during the night. All in all, this pregnancy seems to be just like Henry's, with a few new symptoms making their appearance as well :( I attribute the new symptoms to having a 5 month old and being pregnant again, crazy hormones make crazy things happen. But I would never complain, just keeping things honest! One word: ACNE. Like a 14 year old boy. God bless you make-up.

We had a check up the other day and Tater Baby 2.0 is already measuring bigger than the 8 weeks 4 day gestation that he/she was. So our due date is still up in the air (aren't they always though), but he/she should be making a grand arrival in July, right in time for big brother's 1st birthday. 

I also just feel fat and not pregnant. Of course, that could be from my nightly snack of Oreos and milk and not so much baby! :) And I'm definitely showing sooner this time than I did last time, but again, Henry Wallace is only 5 (almost) months  and I've just crossed into the 3rd month of pregnancy...come on 2nd trimester!



Post a Comment