SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Mr. and Mrs. Davis {Mississippi Delta Wedding}

I've known Wade forever. Seriously. He was born in January, the twin and I were born in February, and we all lived in the middle of nowhere. I'm pretty sure he was one of my first friends.

I remember when him and Mallory started dating. I remember thinking, "This chick is great! Her and Wade are such a great pair." And a few years later, here we are, at their wedding.

Mallory and I texted each other throughout the engagement, but one day I received a text message that was oozing way too much enthusiasm, but that's just Mallory :) That was the day I learned they would be having a Great Gatsby style wedding. Wait, what? For reals? Count me in! Pearls and gold and glitz and glamour.

Their wedding day was absolutely beautiful, but a bit chaotic, like most weddings are. In the end, things went according to plan and these two became husband and wife.
Congrats guys!! 

 And this is why I love first looks. They make me so happy. And the day a lot less stressful!

As a general rule, a wedding is NOT the prom, so I am normally opposed to the "skinny arm." We decided to do an exaggerated version.


Post a Comment