SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Fall Mini Sessions

I've finally set a date for Fall Mini Sessions! I know what you are thinking..."you finally set a date? It's only June, aren't you jumping the gun!?"

And to answer that, yes, I am slightly jumping the gun, but as a photographer who books up 6 months to 18 months in advance, you have to plan. So plan I have.


The location is still to be determined, but will more than likely take place out in Silver City.
Included in the session is 30 minutes of coverage, a copyright disc of edited images, a customized Facebook cover photo, and (1) 11x14 print from your session. The price for the session is $150.
I require that a $50 non-refundable deposit be paid once you book your session and the rest can be paid the day of the session.

And I know it's only June right now, but if you are thinking/debating about Christmas photos, this would be the perfect opportunity!

And as usual, if you have questions or concerns (or praise) feel free to shoot me an email!


Post a Comment