SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Teaser



Tay and I are approaching our 4th anniversary. Yep, 4th! On October 17, we will hit the four year mark. Since we are broke - unemployed student husband plus me working two jobs - we opted to maybe, just maybe have a nice dinner. I told Tay, let's not do gifts. My gift from you should be me dragging you around to take anniversary photos. He actually happily obliged! Ok, well it wasn't really happy or filled with excitement, but more like, sure baby, let's do it.

So with a cooler filled with beer and camera gear in tow, we started our anniversary photos this weekend. And it was hot. And setting up a tripod and camera settings and looking pretty was becoming a challenge. BUT, here's one photo from our anniversary session.

My goal is to take a few photos every so often leading up to our anniversary and then post all of them on the anniversary.

It's so sad, we haven't had any nice pictures taken of us since, well about four years ago! So here's to us trying like hell to get some actual photos of us. Instead of me just being steadily behind the camera.

Post a Comment