SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 17, 2013

A New Service/Offer

Last night, I had someone email and ask if I did gift certificates.
I've never actually thought about it, but after speaking to them, I decided it would be a good thing to offer! 

Now, you can pay for a session, get this cute little certificate below and give to someone as a gift.
I love gift certificates.
You can use them at your convenience.
On your schedule.

Also, the certificate is completely customizable! 
If you'd prefer to gift someone with an hour session, just let me know!
And, of course, it would say the name instead of "your name here!"

This certificate is just like any other session with Skelton Photographie.
The session fee is paid for the amount of time you want.
The images are then organized and edited and given to the client on a Copyright CD.

So, tell your friends!








Post a Comment