SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 18, 2013

The Bitch is Back


That's right.
The bitch is back.
Elton John LIVE in Memphis.

Happy?
That word doesn't come close to describe how I felt all day Saturday leading up to the concert.

And now, to say, I've seen Elton John live?!
Just another item to mark through on the bucket list.

Want to guess what song he opened with?
Yep, "the Bitch is Back."

One of my favorite Elton songs, "Levon" was played early on, but Tay was getting upset because he never played "Your Song."

Elton leaves the stage.
Everyone is clapping and screaming.
Except Taylor.
He didn't get to hear his song.
He sulks.

I smile, and say, "Tay, he's going to come back out and play out. I promise."
"I swear, if we paid this much money for our tickets (and it wasn't that much mind you - nosebleeds), and he doesn't play that song, I'm done!"

Cut to about thirty seconds later, Elton walks back on stage, signs some autographs, shakes hands with people on the front row (lucky) and then dedicates "Your Song" to the entire audience.

Taylor was happy to say the least.

Watch (listen) to the video.
It's "Levon" live.
Remember, we were sitting at the VERY TOP of FedEdx Forum, so you can't see anything in the video, thank you iPhone 3...but you can hear!

Post a Comment